Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Swagger Wagon

So, I have told Mark for a long time that even though my greatest achievement in life will be successfully raising children to be great people (when I finally get the chance!), I would never drive the cliche minivan.  I have been getting excited that many SUV's now have third row seating, although it is still difficult to get to the 3rd row.  Lately, though, I have been noticing that the minivans are now looking more like SUV's, and less like the minivans of the Old School. 

For example, the new Toyota Sienna  

and the new Dodge Caravan.
I still hadn't decided that I would be okay driving one of these, but maybe my mind has been changed by this video I found on my friend's blog.  Very funny!

1 comment:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

That IS pretty funny. But I still don't know if I could commit to that either :) I'm a non mini van kind of girl too. Hmm, maybe someday though....never count anything out! ha..ha..