Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pregnancy - argh!

I just had to share some of my pregnancy frustrations with anyone who cares to read about them. A little background, I am not an emotional person. I prefer to make other people, and myself, laugh. Being pregnant, though, I have found myself crying more than puking, an to be honest, I prefer to puke.

Sunday night Mark and I were watching the Olympics, and they were replaying the events from the night before that we had already seen. So we started watching one of the PBS channels, and it was about therapists using dolphins to help children. I soon found myself telling Mark to change the channel. At first he couldn't figure out why, and then he says, "Are you crying?!" as if it were the most unbelievable thing in the world!

My conclusion is that pregnancy lasts way too long. About 6 months too long. I can't believe that I have that much longer of this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA! That sucks for you. Well, speaking of the Olympics and crying, I always tear up a little when they play the national anthem at the medal ceremony. Can't help it.