Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 26, 2008

Scrapbooking Blog

So, I started a new scrapbooking blog. I figured that I should keep one going, since I have a scrapbook supplies business. Any way, as fun as my life is, ha ha, I don't always have great things to scrapbook, so I am in need of help! So, if anyone has any scrapbooking or even just crafty projects that they would like to share with me, that you are okay with me posting on my blog, please do! I appreciate any help possible! I know some of my friends and family are into scrapbooking, knitting, etc. So if you have anything, new tricks that you have tried and liked, or even just something that you want to share, take a picture or scan it in and email it to me, and I will get it on the blog! Eve if it isn't quite finished! Thanks in advance for all those projects that I know everyone is going to send me! Here is a picture of one of my half finished projects of Mark's grandfather Stewart.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Copy and paste this website into your browser, and then click the button that says view album. There are quite a few cute pages. (Also, search google for scrapbooking pages and click on the Images result for more cute pages.) http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://lh6.ggpht.com/_3GtNDlYByrw/R5VJfUF_qqI/AAAAAAAADSA/IyXD-8LkjG8/If%2BOnly.jpg&imgrefurl=http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/KLubvhaow7v0rwbnZ88Agg&h=1000&w=1000&sz=31&hl=en&start=19&sig2=v8GVsE1mdqPPVkY49d5OFQ&um=1&usg=__X15IKJ32OZ8BlLnz2s0DR-pslqw=&tbnid=S5uufFN86mtd4M:&tbnh=149&tbnw=149&ei=OAfdSOqRIJWWsQPh2e2EDA&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dscrapbooking%2Bpages%26start%3D18%26ndsp%3D18%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4GFRC_enUS206US206%26sa%3DN