Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Costumes

After much searching, I finally found my Halloween costume, in my closet. At least part of it. We were not going to do Halloween this year, but our branch is having a Halloween party, and so we have to now. So, I got Roslyn's costume, which is Tinkerbell, and since Roslyn is my little sidekick, I decided to be Peter Pan. Not very convincing, I know, but it is the idea that counts!So here are some of the pictures. The top is one of my maternity tops. Thank goodness I didn't throw them out like I was going to!


1 comment:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Man, that is awesome that you can totally come up with a costume right out of your closet. I love it! You look great!