Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies

So, I have noticed that everyone puts recipes on their blogs, and so, to fit in I have decided to add my own. Actually, it's not my own, it is my sis-in-law's/everyone else's recipe. But Mark and I love it because it is so easy! Even I like to bake it, and I hate even walking into the kitchen, let alone doing something in it! So here it is:

1 spice cake mix

1 small can of pumpkin

yummy chocolate chips (Ghirardelli is our favorite!)

Mix it all together, and bake at 400 for about 12 minutes. Don't make the mistake that I did, and mix the cake ingredients and then put the pumpkin in. All you need is what is in the box. Like I said, I don't venture into the kitchen much! Enjoy, we love these!

1 comment:

Just us said...

Thanks for sharing this recipe! I just made them tonight and Rob and I both loved them! It was a great idea, I think I'll post one of my favorite recipes soon on our blog.