Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fun Freakyness of School!

So, today was a very funny day for me! For the first time ever at my new-ish school, I stayed at school all day, and it was hilarious! I had a test this afternoon, so I wanted to stay and study for it in between classes, instead of going home. I went down to the cafe they have, which is really good since our school has a culinary school so even my chicken salad was gourmet, and I sat down a t one of the tables to study.

As I sat down, I realized it might be difficult to study, since there was pandemonium in the cafe. There was a group of students who were very lively! There was this one very large, feminine guy who kept trying to pick fights with everyone, getting into their faces and saying things like "You gonna talk to me like dat?" Then there was the girl that kept calling everyone Sunshine.

And, to top it all off, the Janitor kept getting all up in their business, and later walked by singing "Mustang Sally" at the top of his lungs!

Welcome to Metro!

3 comments:

Boy Mom said...

Great! Now I have to go find "Mustang Sally" and listen to it.

I take it you're not in Utah any more...

Robby said...

I think if that was a word, it would be spelled freakiness. No point in researching that. Richard and Lisa made me a "University of La La Land" shirt that says "field research" on the back. Are ya'll jealous?
Robby

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Sounds interesting, to say the least :) At least you'll have a lot of fun experiences you can look back on later in life!