Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

We are published!

Well, a week early, our profile is up on the LDS Family Services Website. I received a call today from my Mom saying, "I am looking at your profile right now!" We were totally surprised, because we thought it wouldn't be up until next week. So, if you would like to take a look at it, here is the link. Mark and Ginny's Adoption Profile Don't mind the picture. When uploading the pictures, I thought it would be a different one that was on the home page. We hope to get it changed, because Mark doesn't normally look like he is falling asleep. If anyone knows of any birth moms looking for a family, feel free to share our link with them!

This is the collage that we made for Birth Moms to see, which our case worker will show them.

3 comments:

Lisa and DJ said...

This is so exciting for you guys...congrats!!

Katie said...

how exciting!! I had a roomate that was a birth mother and that is how she really gained her testimony. She is now sealed to her husband and has 2 girls. I pray for y'all and hope all goes well!!!

Stacy said...

Soooooooooo sweet!