Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hooding

The big day has arrived, and gone.  Now we have another big day.  But back to the first big day.  Yesterday was Mark's PharmD hooding ceremony.  Talk about exciting!  I filmed almost the whole thing for my parents who are serving a mission in Hawaii (and so couldn't make it) so I didn't get many pictures because I was filming.  But my brother Richard was kind enough to take pictures for me, and we will hopefully get them from him when we stop in Utah.  My brothers, Richard, Darron, and Jared, all made the long drive out from Utah to support Mark.  Here are the few that I took from the event. 

Mark's Cap and Gown hanging on the wall, waiting for its debut.

Mark's hood

Mark, reading over the instructions, again, for the hooding ceremony.

Mark enjoying the ceremony.

Mark waiting in line to be hooded.

and waiting...

and waiting...

and waiting...

and waiting some more.
Commencement photos to come soon!

No comments: