Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mark's Graduation

It's all over!  Doctor Mark graduated today!  Mark is now a PharmD.  It was actually a shorter ceremony than the hooding ceremony, even though there were 4 times as many people.  It was neat that he was able to graduate with two other people from our branch, Brandon Snedeger, PharmD, and Josh Wood, M.D.  Here are the few pictures that we were able to take.  I forgot my camera, so all I had to use was the video recorder to take pictures.  Because I only had the one camera, I decided to video Mark walking across the stage since they had professional photograpers, and so don't have pictures of him receiving his diploma.  We are going to be buying the professional pictures once they are available, and then post them on here.  Here are the ones I have right now...

Mark headed to the stand to have his name read.

This was the scroll sign they had in the Qwest Center, which is an awesome arena, by the way...

more scrolliness...

and more scrolliness.

Mark walking back to his seat after receiving his diploma

Josh Wood.  From where I was sitting, this was the best picture that I could get.

Brandon Snedeger, sorry it is blurry!

No comments: