Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 04, 2011

Remember Marley?

Since school has begun, again, Polly and Ros have been feeling the neglect, I think.  Polly worst of all.  I spend a lot of time on the computer, since my classes are online, which means I am often on the couch.  Our apartment is too small for a desk. 

Lately Polly has begun "sneaking" onto the couch.  I say sneaking, because I think she thinks she is sly, but it is quite obvious that she is climbing up onto the couch next to me.  She climbs up and then looks away from me, as if I can't see her because she can't see me. 

Hmm, so sneaky!


Then today Polly went out onto the patio.  Within Seconds, I hear a snap, then Polly just comes walking in with a part of my tomato plant hanging out of her mouth.  After I gasped, she dropped it, then went to mope.



When I scolded her, this was the look she gave me.  It's a pretty common look, since she is often up to mischief.

Then I was reminded of a similar scene, from a couple years ago, when we first met the Marley in her.

This was when she tore up my very large Geranium that I had been growing for a very long time.  When we get a house and start a garden, it will definitely have to be fenced, to keep "Marley" out!

No comments: