Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 09, 2012

News

     Well, I was reminded again this weekend that I haven't blogged in a while.  I do have an excuse, however lame.  I have been really busy with school and visitors, but I also haven't had much to blog, until now.  New Year's Eve I took a pregnancy test which turned out positive. 

December 31, 2011

Since it was a holiday weekend, I had to wait soooo long to talk to my doctor's office.  Ok, not really, but it felt that way.  When I did get to talk to them, they set up an appointment for today for me to have an ultrasound done.  Normally they aren't done this early, as most of you know, but because I am high risk, they wanted to make sure everything is going as it should.  Turns out, everything looks great!  From measuring at this point, the technician said I am due around September 9th.  She said they will do an official due date when they can actually measure the baby, and not just the sac. 

Baby Stewart 1-9-2012, 5 weeks.
Next Tuesday, the 17th, I have my first appointment with my doctor.  We are so excited!

We know most people wait a while before saying anything, but we feel it will be through the prayers of family and friends that we will be able to get this baby here - and healthy.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Oh, Ginny! I'm so happy for you! Yes, we will definitely keep you, Mark and your baby in our prayers. How wonderful! I'm so glad you announced!

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Ginny, this is so amazing! I'm so happy for you guys. I hope all goes well, and that you will deliver a healthy baby. I'll be keeping up on all the updates! :)

Anonymous said...

Good work Ginny! On all levels! :)
-Stacy

Lara Zierke said...

This is AMAZING news. I am just giddy for you. New Year's Eve, what a fun time to find out and celebrate. Congrats! My prayers are with you.