Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 27, 2012

Baby's heartbeat

So at our appointment with Doctor Johansen today we got to hear the baby's hearbeat.  He said that the baby's heartbeat sounds great and everything is going well!  Now Mark wants to buy our own doppler so that he can listen whenever he wants, and we don't have to wait another month to hear it again.  I think he's a little excited!

Doctor Johansen assured me that I will start feeling better in the next few weeks, but I don't know if I believe him.  I have been throwing up more lately than I have in the past.

 Our next appointment will be march 26th!  Yay!

4 comments:

Karen said...

I love listening to baby heartbeats. When I was pregnant with Ethan I had 4 days in the hospital about 34 1/2 weeks along. I went home on bed rest because of blood pressure. But, while we were in the hospital they were monitoring Ethan so we listened to his hear beat all day long and we loved it. They would turn it down because some people don't like it, but we loved it. Kevin would turn it up every now and then to just check in on him. I'm so happy for you guys,

Stacy said...

I always have a really bad bout of sickness right before it ends. It is weird. I get dehydrated from all the throwing up, end up in the hospital for 12 hours, come home exhausted, and the next day it is all gone. Happened with both kids. So maybe getting more sick will have its benefits??? (Crossing my fingers!!)

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

So excited for you!!

Kathy said...

I was always sick for three months with each pregnancy. It's miserable, but worth it.
Hope you feel better soon. Thanks for posting the little video. So sweet.