Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 22, 2012

20 weeks...Halfway there!

Yes, I am a little late posting this.  I have realized that everything I do now is incredibly slow, being pregnant and all.  One thing I do know, is that my shirt choice was a bad one, so I am going to change shirts for my future pregnancy pictures.  I may even cut my hair...

Tomorrow we get to see Max again!  We are so excited!  Max has been moving around quite a bit the last couple weeks.  Mark still has not been able to feel the kicks, and he is a little bummed about that, but he likes me to tell him when Max is moving around. 

I also felt my first Braxton Hick yesterday, and let me tell you, that was a weird experience!  It was when I first woke up and I tried to roll over.  I couldn't move because my whole stomach was seized up so tight.  Even Mark could feel how tight it was.  I can definitely say, I never expected all the sensations that come along with pregnancy to be so weird!  Max's kicks were particularly difficult to get used to. 

Pregnant with Max, 20 weeks 3 days
I have also decided that the morning sickness is only in Flagstaff.  Every time we go somewhere else I feel great, but then when we come back to Flagstaff, I find myself puking again.  We went down to Phoenix this past week for a work meeting that Mark had, as well as to celebrate his 30th birthday (I will do a separate blog for that) and I felt great.  Then Thursday after we got back, I threw up 3 times!  I still have a raspy voice from it.  Same thing happened the last time we went to Phoenix, and when we went to Las Vegas.  So odd!

Best part of this whole pregnancy thing, though, I am past halfway!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I LOVE the kicks!! It was so fun when I realized that I was feeling Ethan for the first time. At first it felt like popcorn popping inside of me (I read somewhere about that description and I feel like better described it than butterflies). That is really weird about feeling fine other places. Maybe it's the altitude?

Lara Zierke said...

You're adorable! So excited for you.

Ashley and Carl Sansom said...

Max is the best name ever! We are so happy for you all.