Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 16, 2012

More Max

I just wanted to say, one more week and we get to see Max again at my mid-pregnancy ultrasound/check-up!  I am starting to be more excited about having a boy, although he will likely be a rascal like all the rest of the boys I know. 

I have been looking at ways of decorating the nursery, and since I have decided on a nautical theme, at Mark's urging, Mark is actually interested in the decorations and such.  He loves some of the things I have found so far, and is even going to make a few model sailboats to display in the room.  Mark's favorite so far is the diver's mask.  So funny!






2 comments:

Karen said...

I LOVE nautical themes. I like all the pictures you've shown.

Alicia said...

Okay, so I'm a little jealous of how AWESOME that nursery is. My poor kid has yet to acquire a crib. Oh well.