Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mark's Birthday Weekend!

So, Mark hit the big 27 on Saturday! Yea! We started the festivities on Friday and went to HuHot. A friend had mentioned that it was their favorite restaurant, so we decided to try it. It was pretty cool! We took pics with my phone, but I can't guarantee they will ever make it on here. Then Saturday we went to see Monsters vs. Aliens. Pretty funny movie, but not for kids. Mark's birthday dinner was at Chicago Pizza, which is one of his favorite restaurants. We were going to go to Texas Roadhouse, but it is fairly new and still a novelty, so the wait was over an hour long. He got a ton of presents, and loves all of them. His family gave him a bunch of tools, and so now he can't wait to use them. He now thinks he is a fix it man! I got him an HTC Touch Pro (from Craigslist, of course) and all the fixin's, but that doesn't compare to his tools! So here are some pics of his goodies!








Update: I sold my phone, and now I can't access the pictures. What a bummer!


No comments: