Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Flagstaff

While in Utah a couple weeks ago I promised a certain someone that I would blog about Flagstaff.  I just finished my summer semester, so now I have time to do so, at least until I start again at the end of this month.  I am going to start small.  I won't be showing any pictures of our apartment because frankly, it is far from exciting, and not much better than a cardboard box. 

But, we do have a patio, and I started growing some plants on it.  plus, we do have a decent view of the San Francisco mountains from our patio, so I took a picture of that.  More pictures of Flagstaff to come soon! 

This was a beautiful rainbow we got to see on the way back from Utah.  There were actually two, but before I could get my camera out, one had faded so it didn't show up.  It was a really neat sky too, with this hazy orange-ish color. 

Our bell pepper plant, with it's first bell pepper!

All of our plants.  The other big plant is a tomato plant, but still no tomatoes.  My flowers usually look better than this, but right now they are in between blooms.

And this is our view from our patio.  We love Flagstaff, it is so beautiful.
 Any way, I have started to carry around our camera in my purse so that any time I see a beautiful sight, I can take pictures, and maybe get around to posting them.

Hopefully we will have a house in the next year or so, so then we can post pictures of that. 

No comments: