Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 19, 2012

33 Weeks

Monday was another doctor's appointment.  Another day of no's.  I asked if I could start walking and yoga again after the cerclage is removed on August 9th, and he said no.  I am permitted to go to my Labor and Delivery class on Saturday, though.  But, he said that if I start feeling uncomfortable, to leave early, and I can just figure it out as it happens. 

Max, for the first time, was measuring where he should be.  I asked if I should be worried that he hadn't grown since my last visit, and he said no, that he would probably have another growth spurt and be measuring ahead again. 

Not much else has been going on.  I am just getting bigger and bigger, moving much slower, and have a hard time finding a comfortable position.  Max does a pretty good job of keeping me up at night, as well as the restless legs.  I am freaking out, though, because I feel like I am still very ill prepared to have a baby.  I will have the cerclage removed in 3 weeks, and Max can come any time after that.  The doctor says that it usually takes a few weeks, but that is still only 7 weeks until I am full term.  Yikes!  I need to get reading!

I was dressed up to go have my Temple Recommend interview, so I figured it was a good time to take pictures.  I don't get dressed up for the dogs, so I have to take advantage of these moments. 
I can't believe how much my belly has grown in only 3 weeks!


Mark didn't realize the photo shoot was over.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Don't worry about not knowing all you feel you need to know about mothering. I don't think mothers EVER feel like they know what they are doing. It is always guesswork and faith. Lookin' good!

Stacy said...

You are so beautiful! You wear pregnancy well, Ginny! I was thinking of you yesterday and how hard it must be to prepare being on bed rest. I was thinking you must love online shopping right now.

And that last picture, I think Mark just wanted to get a good shot of your gigantic boobs! :) And, check!

Kathy said...

My father once told me the most important thing about parenting is to love your kid. It makes up for all of our inadequacies.