Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 04, 2012

Max's Flagstaff Baby Shower

Today my Visiting Teacher, Ashley, threw Max and I a baby shower.  It was kind of last minute, so I was surprised that anyone showed up, especially since we were so new in the ward when I was put on bed rest.  We have a great ward, and wish that we could be more involved.  Soon we can!

Back to the baby shower.  We had several women show, some I didn't even know, and so it was great meeting them.  We played baby scategories, and mostly just chatted about children and life.  One sister that came is due August 31st, also with a boy, so we may be in the hospital at the same time!  A couple of nights ago I was freaking out thinking I didn't have enough diapers to last more than a few days, and thankfully we received 2 packages of diapers, and a diaper cake!  So, here are some pictures from the festivities.  Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of Ashley, because she was the one taking all of the pics.

I realize now, after seeing the pictures, that sitting down is not a very good pose for me.  So be warned, Yikes!

The really adorable invite that Ashley made.

The super cute decorations that Ashley made.

The yummy, yummy refreshments

Our previous Relief Society president gave us this really cute sock monkey set with a sock monkey, a book called "10 Little Sock Monkeys," and a sock monkey outfit.  So cute!

Another sister in our ward that I had never met made these cute onesies that have the tie sewn right onto it, so the baby can't pull it off.  Also so very cute!

The group of gals.  As I said, I look terribly massive sitting down.  Yikes! The sister in the middle with the white shirt who doesn't look pregnant at all, is due August 31, so we may be in the hospital together.

All the great gifts!

1 comment:

Karen said...

You got a lot of great gifts! How wonderful. You look fantastic. Stop saying how "massive" you are.:)