Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fall Fading Away

So fall is all but gone, and winter is hard on its heels. We have had horrible rainy cold weather the past 2 days, and we are not supposed to be thawing out again until spring. This makes me so sad! But the holidays will be great, I'm sure! So the last time that we went walking in our favorite park before it started getting colder, we took some pictures of the beautiful foliage. Unfortunately, our camera kinda stinks. Or maybe it was the photographer. I'll stick with it being the camera. Any way, here are some of our favorite spots at Elmwood Park here in Omaha.




1 comment:

Stacy said...

WOW! Those trees are amazing! I'll admit, I have had this secret ambition to learn how/become a photoghrapher lately (will never happen), and those colors are KILLING me! SOOO cool.