Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I've been gotten, or bitten, or tagged...that's it!

Some of our friends from Orem that are now living in Mississippi tagged us. Sorry it has taken so long to respond! I have never been tagged before. I guess that means that I'm not a very interesting person, and so people don't want any more information about me. Or maybe it's because I already provide too much information. Who knows! And no, this doesn't mean that I necessarily want to be tagged. I was never very good at tag! Any way, here goes...

8 Shows I love to watch:
House, MD
The Office
Cold Case
Everybody Loves Raymond
King of Queens
America's test kitchen
So You Think You Can Dance (you bet I do!)
(and a big shout-out to Heidi! =) Smallville

8 Favorite Restaurants:
(this is hard for me, since I have a passion for food. Not cooking, just eating it.)
Mimi's
Famous Dave's
Olive Garden
Applebee's/Chili's (they are very similar to me)
Texas Roadhouse (new for us)
Quaker Steak and Lube
Greek Island
Taco Bell

8 Things that happened Yesterday:
woke up
Website went down
(thanks to Richard for fixing it! We don't know what we would do without him and Darron)
did homework
Took one of my finals
decided my major
cheered Mark on during his studying
received bad news about a house we wanted to buy
drove by the house, so I could have closure

8 things I am looking forward to:
Mark graduating!!!!
Buying our first house!!!
Christmas in Utah next month
sleep
Our first year with a net income
paying off our student loans
our first child (purchased or naturally)
tomorrow

8 Things on my wish list:
Lose half my body weight (but I don't think wishing is going to work!)
World happiness
A better economy
A better president the coming 4 years
I was a better person
I loved tofu, or something really healthy like that
I knew what I was doing
I knew where we should live after Mark graduates
I was already done with school

8 People I tag:
(this is where a big family comes in handy)
Heidi Stewart
John Stewart
Jennie Robbins
Stacy Robbins
Jamie Robbins
Lisa Robbins
Chelsea Chambers
Erin Gurney







No comments: