Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Disgustingly Funny!

Since I have been sick, I have been using tons of chap stick, since I can no longer breath through my snot filled nose. I have at least one stick of it in different locations throughout the house.

While we were in Utah we had Roslyn stay at a kennel. We went to pick her up, and she had a huge spot on her nose that was really raw. They told us it was something she had done. Sounds fishy, right? Well any way, we looked up what to put on it and chap stick was suggested. So we got one of our many sticks and labeled it Dog in big black letters.
So last night as I was half asleep in front of the tv I reached over to the end table and grabbed the chap stick on there. I smeared it all over my lips. As I was about to lick my lips as I usually do, I noticed the big D on the lid that I was just putting back on. Totally disgusted, I turned the chap stick on it's side, and yep, right there in Dark black writing, Dog's!

I think that was worse than any of the face licks she has ever given me!

No comments: