Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Mark and Ginny NEED!

So, I saw this on my friends blog, and I thought it was pretty funny. So, I am going to copy it here.

It works like this: Go to your favorite search engine, type in your first name and then "needs" and see what you get!

Our search pulled up quite a mix; here are some of the most interesting results:

Mark needs:
Marks needs: a chick

Marks needs: another haircut

Marks needs: your help!

Marks needs: to post more

Marks needs: some taking care of...who should do it?

Marks needs: a cyberface

Marks needs: new bindings sale

Marks needs: reminding...Why do people like dogs?

Marks needs: a title

Marks needs: attitude adjustment

Ginny needs:
Ginny needs: to be next to Harry. (I guess that is my nickname for Mark)

Ginny needs: to stay

Ginny needs: a forever home. (am I a dog or something?)

Ginny needs: help with this family!

Ginny needs:to go

Ginny needs: a new pair of shoes (for real!)

Ginny needs: to be in Sacramento fighting (hmm)

Ginny needs: to get a mailer out that addresses the scurrious lies that the NRCC and, by tacit agreement, Fitzpatrick is spreading (funny!)

Ginny needs: your written permission

Ginny needs: to learn how to match her clothes (as if I care!)



2 comments:

Mark said...

In response, I already have a chick, my wife. Actually that was a band that broke up 5 years ago (I found that out online). The other needs were pretty interesting. I would think it funny to have a title...Mark, the Earl of Stewartsville...something like that. Funny stuff.

Rachel loves Mike said...

cute blog! I'm glad you had fun.