Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Sick of Being Sick

So, welcome home to me, I get sick the day after getting here. Yeah. So, I would blog everything that we did while in Utah, which was really a fun visit, but my head is still spinning, and I still feel like crap. So all I feel like doing is changing the background and letting everyone know that I feel terrible. You know, misery loves company and all.

PS, my Mom gave me a new pillow for Christmas. I love it, and it has become my new best friend. I tote it around with me so that I can lay my poor sick head on it where ever I am in the house. Thanks, Mom!

2 comments:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Sorry you feel bad. I've been battling a cold for over a week also. Then it turned into a cough. As long as my little girls don't catch anything, I'll be fine. Better me than them :)

Hope you feel better soon!!!

Stacy said...

Get better soon! We love and miss you guys!