Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 23, 2009

Missouri or Alaska?

So, we have been thinking a lot about where we will end up after Mark graduates. Well, I have been, at least. So we have two places in mind. Missouri, or Alaska. We have heard from many little birds that Alaska pharmacists make a lot of money, so we are thinking about that so that we can get out of school debt quickly. Also, if there are no little bambinos, then we would definitely be up to the adventure! If not, then we will probably end up in Springfield, MO.

So we can look forward to either this:


Or this:


6 comments:

Amber said...

HMMMMM...Are you guys following us? ;-) Just kidding. THose are the exact places we are thinking of going too. Great cost of living compared to the income, and beautiful country. Maybe we will see you around.

Just Us said...

Well, Alaska is actually really expensive, but we think it would be a great adventure!

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

I say Alaska. I went on an Alaskan Cruise about 2 years ago, and it was awesome!! If you like the outdoors, and want to be able to go on some awesome adventures, and see new things.....totally pick ALASKA!! I would love to be able to spend some lengthy amounts of time there. I'm sure we just barely scratched the surface. I hope I can go back someday. But what can I say, I love the outdoors, and cool scenery:)

John said...

I think you should live in Maine. That way I can visit you and get a lobster.

Stacy said...

Ummmm, Utah?

Anonymous said...

My vote goes to Alaska. You can always go to MO later but when would you really go to Alaska?