Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Faithful Companions

I want to dedicate this cheesy blog post to my best four-legged friends, Roslyn and Polly.  They have been such a great help for me in my sad times, ie miscarriages and such, and I am so grateful that I have them.  They love me, oh and Mark, unconditionally, and provide hours of entertainment, unintentionally, of course!  So here is what they do on a regular basis.

Oh, by the way, pictures of Roslyn, the little black dog which is NOT a Chihuahua, are really hard to come by.  She has a mortal fear of cameras!  Whenever she hears one she runs and hides.  For instance, a couple days ago I turned the camera on to take some pictures for our business.  She was in the dining room bathing in the sun, I was in the front room.  She definitely couldn't see me.  When I turn the camera on it makes a beep, and as soon as she heard that beep, I could hear her get up, and then run downstairs.  A while later I went to find her and she was in the basement, in the furthest corner away from the stairs that she could get into.  To point out just how frightened she is, she HATES to be cold, and the basement is freezing all the time.  Yet, she would rather brave the cold than to be near a LIVE camera!

Begging for treats

Hiding under the couch, once again, from the camera.

Just a little bit of daydreaming

Polly's favorite activity.

Before Ros' fear of cameras, she would sit in her bed on my desk while we studied.

 Weenie Roast!

The warmest spot Ros can find is behind Mark's back.  Don't ask how it started, I couldn't tell ya.

 Polly still thinks she can fit into Ros' bed.  Dreaming of smaller days!

Sleeping obviously doesn't work, so try sitting.

Polly is Mark's right hand, erm, dog.  She is very helpful when looking for something.  She is always there with a lick ready for your face when it gets anywhere near the ground.

Roslyn thought Mark needed a shower, so she took it upon herself to clean him up, head first.

 I think this is when the camera phobia began.

 Just chilaxin'!

She REALLY wanted to go outside.

For some reason the dogs just love laying on Mark!

 Polly working hard!

1 comment:

Amber said...

So Cute! I love it! It's always nice to do a post on the family members who sometimes get overlooked on our family blogs. Good to hear from you again on here, I've missed ya. Hope all is going well for you guys!!